Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party

Nyc Matchmaker - Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party.

Do you know about - Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party

Nyc Matchmaker ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Nyc Matchmaker . You check this out article for facts about a person wish to know is Nyc Matchmaker .

How is Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party

Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party Tube. Duration : 0.87 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Nyc Matchmaker . Here I am on my way to the Grace Hotel in NYC with the Hello Kitty cake I mixed, baked and decorated by hand for Robin Kassner (The Millionaire Matchmaker) and Whitney Thompson's (America's Next Top Model) Birthday party. The traffic sucked and it began raining once I got to the city...a cake decorator's nightmare! The cake ended up making its way inside safely and photos can be seen on www.facebook.com and twitter.com I can also be seen on season 1 of TLC's "Cake Boss".
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Nyc Matchmaker . Where you'll be able to put to use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Nyc Matchmaker . View Related articles associated with Nyc Matchmaker . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese delivering Hello Kitty Cake to Celebrity Party.

Related Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment